Thursday, July 31, 2008

Announcing the Winner!

Congratulations to Christina Berry, who won the drawing for the $25.00 amazon.com gift certificate today. Christina is a long-time reader and subscriber, so I'm very happy to reward her.

Wish I could reward all of you! Then again, if I had that kind of money, I'd probably move to the beach, become a completely lazy bum (as opposed to the partially lazy bum I am now), and never blog again. So don't get your hopes up.

Speaking of being a lazy bum, I've been very bad about blogging this week. I've been trying to get ready for a camping trip we're about to take. I'm worn out and we haven't even left yet. I'll be gone for a few days so I may not blog again until the middle of next week. After that, I'll try to do better.

Have a great weekend--and watch for the next contest, which will be coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. First, the sermon last week was on perserverance.

    Second, just returned from yet another writing conference filled with promising contacts.

    Third, I win a gift from the Queen of Perserverance!! (Thank you, Robin!)

    Is God telling me something? ;-)

    Thanks, Bunny. Y'all should come over to my blog and take a look at some big name editors wearing fake mustaches. Hillarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip, Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that someone else contemplates becoming a beach bum sometimes! LOL Have a great trip! Congrats, christina. I'm gonna try to check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Christina!

    Hope you have fun camping, Robin! My kids are about to return to school on Wed. so I might actually start writing again, too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete