Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Time for Another Contest!

It suddenly hit me I haven't done a contest for awhile. Since I have nothing else to say today (stop the cheering out there! It's deafening me), I decided I might as well announce a new drawing.

I'm not feeling particularly imaginative right now and y'all seem to like the amazon certificates, so let's do one of those again.

Each post that you comment on from today until July 30 will earn you one entry in a drawing for a $25.00 amazon.com gift certificate. Subscribers get an extra entry for being faithful readers--or at the very least, allowing me to clutter up their inbox.

I'll announce a winner on July 31.

Good luck, and thanks for playing!

11 comments:

  1. Wheeee!! I love being a subscriber :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! What reader (or writer) doesn't love Amazon! Thanks for being such a consistent blogger, Robin. And I appreciate your checking out my blog from time to time even tho I post sporadically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll comment on how I love a contest. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the depths of my greedy little soul, I'll say thank you for offering another contest. ;^P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Contest's for Amazon cupons are great.

    Thanks for thinking of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered this... hope I don't get addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gift certificate for anything is good right now! But Amazon-(avid reader) is even better! Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful giveaway! Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete