Thursday, July 24, 2008

Want 5 Bonus Entries in the Drawing?

First, a reminder that the drawing for the $25.00 amazon.com gift card will be held on July 31.

Second, if you'd like a chance to get FIVE additional entries into the drawing, take a look at the following quote from a contemporary author:

"I never really imagine a target audience when I'm writing. The ideas come first, so it really depends on the idea that grabs me next."

The first person who posts the answer here, correctly identifying the author who said that in a recent interview, will get five additional entries.

If no one gets it by tomorrow, I'll post another hint.

Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo.. I know! It's JK Rowling. Hee hee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad somebody got it 'cause I sure didn't have a clue. LOL You learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to bunny--I had no idea! rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! But was it okay to use google? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got beat. It is J.K.Rowling. Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete