Friday, March 20, 2009

Are You Seeing the New Posts?

Hey, Folks.

Just wanted to check and see if you've found the new blog. Also, if you've subscribed to Dimensions, are you getting your updates? We're posting regularly, so come take a look, or let me know if you're not getting your emails.

I don't want to lose touch with anyone. I've enjoyed getting to know all of you!

Here's how to contact me if you have questions: robing8300 at gmail dot com.

And here's the new URL: http://dimensionsartandeternity.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, ma'am, I found your blog. And I'm sure hoping you stop by mine, which, by the way, is brand spanking new in and of itself!!!
    Oh, yeah, the addy: www.pattilacy.com/blog. I also blog at www.inkwellinspirations.blogspot.com

    Perhaps we can be bloggites!

    Love this blog, by the way!!!!

    A new writing friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete