Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New way for me to reply to your comments!

I've been wishing this blog had a feature so I could hit "reply" and write you back when you comment on one of my posts. And finally, I figured out how to set it up! Your comments are really important to me, and I intend to make every effort to reply when you leave one. You should also be able to reply to one another's comments so we can have good discussions, and even subscribe to follow-up comments from one particular post.

Looking forward to talking with you!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were a librarian! It's a field I wish I had thought of when I was young (I'm 64 now) especially because I practically lived there as a child! I also have a plot in mind that I hope to begin working on....good thing there's no retirement age for writers....I think of P.D. James in particular.
    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Judy! I had thought of becoming a librarian since I was in college the first time, in my twenties, but didn't do it. When I was in my forties, I took a HUGE pay cut to become a library assistant and start my master's degree. My husband said I wouldn't finish school and find a job before retirement, but God provided the perfect job for me the day I graduated (two and a half years after starting the master's). I have to keep reminding myself of His perfect timing when I wait and wait and WAIT on my writing, lol! Keep me posted about your writing! And yes, I'm with you--we're never too old to write.

      Delete